The Summer Rebellion the slightly warmer version of the popular winter Rebellion. It is a 135 mile (217 Km) Ultra Marathon in Mid Wales starting on 17th of May . If follows the full length of the Glyndŵr's Way National Trail with a total ascent of just over 25,000ft (7700m). The event starts in Knighton, just on the Welsh border and loops through Machynlleth. The event finishes in Welshpool. It is one of the most beautiful and demanding ultra running routes in the UK.
How to enter the Summer Rebellion
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 217kmCharity Entries
Summer Rebellion weather forecast
Summer Rebellion reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Summer Rebellion?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Gregynog Wales 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra Road Race11th Apr, Tregynon3.8(2)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series - Summer 20209th Jul, Brecon5(2)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run15th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)