The Summer Rebellion the slightly warmer version of the popular winter Rebellion. It is a 135 mile (217 Km) Ultra Marathon in Mid Wales starting on 17th of May . If follows the full length of the Glyndŵr's Way National Trail with a total ascent of just over 25,000ft (7700m). The event starts in Knighton, just on the Welsh border and loops through Machynlleth. The event finishes in Welshpool. It is one of the most beautiful and demanding ultra running routes in the UK.
How to enter the Summer Rebellion
- Run 217km
Summer Rebellion weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Summer Rebellion reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Summer Rebellion?
You may also like
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Snowdonia9th Oct, Caernarfon5(19)
- Blade Runner Ultra Marathon Series - Summer 20208th Jul, Brecon5(2)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading12th Jun, Reading4.9(84)