A free to enter race series open to all abilities, from the super fast to the just plain super! Walk, jog, run, all we ask is that you have fun - and a donation to Prostrate Cancer UK would be much appreciated. The race is held over a super fast, flat, all tarmac surface with PB potential, on the first Saturday of every month.
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
Sunflowers Halewood 5k – April weather forecast
Possible drizzle in the morning.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
Sunflowers Halewood 5k – April reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sunflowers Halewood 5k – April?
You may also like
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Liverpool 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Liverpool4.9(6)
- Blackpool Music Run17th Oct, Blackpool4.3(7)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- Time2Run Wirral 24 Hour Run14th Aug, Thurstaston4.7(1)
- Manchester 5k & 10k, MoRun14th Nov, Prestwich4.2(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.