Supernova – The Kelpies (Saturday)
Friday 5k, Saturday 5k and Sunday 5k
Fri, 8 Nov 2019 - Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Grangemouth, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
5m elevation gain per km
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Fri, 8 Nov 2019
Sat, 9 Nov 2019
Sun, 10 Nov 2019
Organiser route images
- An LED head torch to wear during the race and to take home
- A water bottle
- Supernova buff
- A great medal as a memento
- A foil blanket
- Accurate chip timing
- A training plan
- Results posted on their My Details account within 48 hrs
- Race recovery pack
- Bus: use the First Bus service, numbers 3, 4, or 5, which stop on Falkirk Road next to Falkirk Football Stadium. This stop is approximately 5 minutes walking distance from the Start/Finish area. Visit the First Bus website for timetables.
- Train: Falkirk Grahamston is the nearest train station. Find timetables on the Scotrail website. The Station is a 25 minute walk from the Start/Finish Area, or is a 5 minute walk from Falkirk Bus Station, where the bus services listed above run from.
- Car Parking: Please be advised that the car parks within Helix Park will be CLOSED on the day of the event – event car parking will be at Falkirk Stadium, FK2 9EE. It is a 10 minute walk from the car park to the Great Lawn, so please arrive in plenty of time. There may be some limited on-street parking nearby.
- Disabled Parking is available at Falkirk Stadium's car park.
- Friday 5k: 8pm
- Saturday 5k: 7pm
- Sunday 5k: 5pm