Kents toughest military OCR, Survival, returns. Whichever option you choose, we guarantee an EPIC muddy race that will have you jumping, swinging, wading and crawling your way through Kents toughest military obstacles scattered around the old spoil heap at Betteshanger. And, as youve come to expect with SURVIVAL, therell be a few surprises along the way.
How to enter the Survival
- Run 4h
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
SURVIVAL ELITE are the toughest of the tough. As an ELITE runner you’ll have 4 hours unlimited access to the course. Run it once, twice, as many times as you’re able – we’ll count your laps.
SURVIVAL (ages 16 and over)
If you’re up for the challenge of an OCR but a 10km route is a daunting prospect, join us for an obstacle-crammed 5km run (or walk) through the old spoil heap at Betteshanger.
The 10km is for those who want to be pushed further, run harder and tackle more obstacles.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Survival weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Survival?
You may also like
- The Boss Hog and Whole Hog13th Oct, Woodbridge
- Spartan Race – Windsor5th Oct, Winkfield Row
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge 2019 - Maidstone Mote Park28th Sep, Maidstone
- Spartan Race – Twickenham23rd Nov, Twickenham
- Wolf Run – Winter Wolf2nd Nov, Lutterworth5(1)
- Britain's Bravest Military Challenge - London Clapham Common28th Sep, London