There is a 5 hour 30 mins cut off for the marathon,runners will need to complete the first 1/2 marathon in under 2hrs 40 mins to be able to head back out for the 2nd lap of 13 miles. The course is officially measured.Please note this is a hilly race, and is building a reputation as a physical and psychological test! If you want a challenge, like running up or down hills and enjoy the scenic countryside, perfect!
How to enter the Sussex Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2km
- Run 10km
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Sussex Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sussex Marathon?
You may also like
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle2nd Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Brighton Half Marathon26th Jun, Brighton4.4(59)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival24th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon9th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra7th May, Wadhurst4.1(31)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.