The 8th annual Sussex 'Original' Triathlon of Sprint, Standard and Middle distance.
This is a true and honest course that will test every athlete so come looking for personal best effort and reward!
How to enter the Sussex “Original” Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 80km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.75km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
Sussex “Original” Triathlon routes
We will set the scene against the stunning backdrop of one of the most attractive grounds in Sussex, Ashburnham Place. With an open-water lake swim, scenic, challenging bike section around the Sussex lanes and run through the stunning grounds of Ashburnham Place.
3 KStart Time: 7:45am
Youth 400 MStart Time: 7:00am
3 KStart Time: 8:00am
Tri Star 3 400 M
1 5 K
Tri Star 2 250 M
Go Tri Aquathlon 50 M
Tri Star 1 150 M
Sussex “Original” Triathlon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Sussex “Original” Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Sussex “Original” Triathlon?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon7th Aug, London4.5(157)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- Dorney Lake Triathlon5th Sep, Windsor
- The Fugitive4th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)