The course is a undulating 10.55km loop
Surface is a mixed surface of common, paths and local roads.
Held from the top of the common near the Wimbledon Windmill with easy access from Wimbledon mainline station or the A3.
For 2017 the solo marathon and marathon relays will start at 14.00. The Half and 10km will start at 16.00 - allowing you to support the latter half of the marathon runners and enjoy your Sunday morning!
How to enter the Suunto Run Wimbledon
- Running: Run 13.1mi, N/a
- Running: Run 26.2mi, N/a
- Running: Run 10km, N/a
Suunto Run Wimbledon weather forecast
Suunto Run Wimbledon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Suunto Run Wimbledon?
You may also like
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- RunUK Richmond Half Marathon – February21st Feb 2021, Richmond4.4(64)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- Wimbledon Half Marathon - May22nd May 2021, London4(23)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon22nd Nov, Stevenage4.6(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.