The course is a undulating 10.55km loop
Surface is a mixed surface of common, paths and local roads.
Held from the top of the common near the Wimbledon Windmill with easy access from Wimbledon mainline station or the A3.
For 2017 the solo marathon and marathon relays will start at 14.00. The Half and 10km will start at 16.00 - allowing you to support the latter half of the marathon runners and enjoy your Sunday morning!
Suunto Run Wimbledon weather forecast
Suunto Run Wimbledon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Suunto Run Wimbledon?
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
- Wimbledon Common Half Marathon – October10th Oct, London5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.