The course is a undulating 10.55km loop
Surface is a mixed surface of common, paths and local roads.
Held from the top of the common near the Wimbledon Windmill with easy access from Wimbledon mainline station or the A3.
For 2017 the solo marathon and marathon relays will start at 14.00. The Half and 10km will start at 16.00 - allowing you to support the latter half of the marathon runners and enjoy your Sunday morning!
How to enter the Suunto Run Wimbledon
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Suunto Run Wimbledon weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Suunto Run Wimbledon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Suunto Run Wimbledon?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon26th Apr 2020, London4.8(178)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Windsor Marathon & Half Marathon River Trail Run6th Oct, Windsor2(2)
- RunThrough Goodwood Motor Circuit Grand Prix - December8th Dec, Chichester
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – Winter2nd Nov, Kingston upon Thames4.3(19)
- Thames Meander Marathon & Half – March7th Mar 2020, Kingston upon Thames4.1(18)