Each event is a six hour Challenge Event. Run as many or as few laps as you wish in the time limit. With a timed event, as long as you complete one lap, then you are an official finisher!
The course runs around the tarmac cycle track but at no point crosses it so there are no traffic concerns to worry about. The surface is a high quality gravel surface in the main with the odd patch of potentially muddy bits if they're wet but overall it's an excellent running surface and should produce some fast times.
There are slopes rather than hills, so its not totally flat, each loop has maybe 100 feet of elevation rise, but there are some lovely woods to run through, ponds, grasslands, wet lands and some wild life to spot too! If its wet there might be a chance of some mud but the trails are high quality and drain well.
How to enter the SVN Charity Challenge
- Run 6h
SVN Charity Challenge weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
SVN Charity Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was SVN Charity Challenge?
You may also like
- The Kent Christmas Cracker 515th Dec, Deal
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Summer 5k and 10k5th Jul 2020, Herne Bay
- Run Whitstable & Herne Bay Spring 5k and 10k22nd Mar 2020, Herne Bay
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London