The Stour Valley Path is a 100km (62 mile) long footpath in England, which starts in Newmarket (Suffolk) and ends in Cattawade, a village near Manningtree (Essex). The SVP100 covers almost the entire length of the well marked trail, and is one of the longest point to point races in East Anglia.
SVP100 weather forecast
Rain in the morning.
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was SVP100?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 214th Aug, Market Harborough
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.