The Stour Valley Path is a 100km (62 mile) long footpath in England, which starts in Newmarket (Suffolk) and ends in Cattawade, a village near Manningtree (Essex). The SVP100 covers almost the entire length of the well marked trail, and is one of the longest point to point races in East Anglia.
How to enter the SVP100
- Run 100km
- Run 50km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
SVP100 weather forecast
Windy and mostly cloudy throughout the day.
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was SVP100?
You may also like
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Thames Path Challenge20th Sep 2020, London
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half17th Oct 2020, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul 2020, Lewknor5(3)
- The Druid’s Challenge8th Nov, Ivinghoe5(1)
- Endure24 – Wasing Park13th Jun 2020, Reading5(1)