The Admiral Swansea Bay 10k takes place along the beautiful and iconic sweep of Swansea Bay, open to all abilities aged 15+. The course is a firm favourite with both experienced and first time runners, as the fast and flat course is a perfect introduction to road running, and perfect for improving your personal best. All of this, combined with a great family atmosphere resulted in the race winning Silver for Best 10k in the UK for the past two years in a row at The UK Running Awards.
We also provide a great introduction to road running for children with our Junior 1k, 3k and 5k distance races. Our fun, friendly atmosphere ensures everyone has a great time, with parents allowed to run with their little ones too! Our junior races are so popular, we were voted the Best Child-Friendly Event in the UK in The 2017 UK Running Awards.
How to enter the Swansea Bay 10k
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Swansea Bay 10k weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Swansea Bay 10k reviews
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Cardiff 5k & 10k Winter Warmer Run2nd Feb 2020, Cardiff4.7(7)
- Simplyhealth Great Bristol 10K3rd May 2020, Bristol4.6(17)
- Plymouth 10K & 5K6th Oct, Plymouth4.7(3)
- The Bristol 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb 2020, Long Ashton
- Brean Down Santa Scramble1st Dec, Brean4.9(8)
- Bournemouth Marathon Festival6th Oct, Bournemouth4.6(75)