1 / 6
Results & Photos
Take on the MySwimathon Challenge taking place between 28th April 2023 and 21st May 2023 for a fun-filled swimming challenge. The concept is simple. Choose your distance, head to your local venue and complete your swim, while raising funds for a great cause. There are plenty of fundraising incentives to achieve along the way!
Individual 400m, Individual 1.5k , Individual 2.5k, and 6 more
12:01am Fri 28th Apr 2023 - 12:01am Sun 21st May 2023
London, United Kingdom
Perks of booking with Let's Do This
Best price guarantee
Official booking partner
We're #1 in customer satisfaction
The event experience
Based on the number of participants
Invite friends, earn credit
After booking your event, invite your friends to join you and you'll get £5 credit if they make it their first Let's Do This booking.
Where and when
12:01am Fri 28th Apr 2023
Individual 400m:12:01am |
Individual 1.5k :12:01am |
Individual 2.5k:12:01am |
Individual 5k:12:01am |
Individual 30.9k:12:01am |
Individual Own Distance:12:01am
12:01am Sun 21st May 2023
Team 1.5k:12:01am |
Team 5k :12:01am |
Team Own Distance:12:01am
Here are the distances available for MySwimathon Challenge
The MySwimathon is perfect for all, simply design your own swim and swim the way you wish. Alternatively, If you are looking to truly challenge your endurance you may wish to take part in on of the set challenges such as Individual 400m, Individual 1.5k, Individual 2.5k, Individual 5k, The 30.9, Team 1.5k or Team 5k.
- Finisher's medal
- Finisher's Swimming Cap
- Fundraising Incentives
How to get there
London, UKGet full directions
You can take part in the MySwimathon in any swimming pool you wish across the world.
Event day logistics
Take part any time between the 28th April 2023 and the 21st May. You can take part in this event from anywhere you wish.
- £1: Access your fundraising certificate
- £25: 25% off Swimathon 2023 for a friend
- £100: 25% off 2023 Swimathon T-Shirt, Swim England supporter discount, 20% off Exalt Smoothies
- £250: Free Entry to Swimathon 2023 for a friend, 50% off Oddbox
- £300: Exclusive Swimathon 2023 'Top Fundraiser towel'
- £500: The first ten fundraisers to reach £500 will get their JustGiving page and fundraising story shared on Swimathon's social channels
- £1000: Free entry into Swimathon 2024, Exclusive Swimathon 'Gold' Cap, Entered into a prize draw to win exclusive 1:1 coaching session with Duncan Goodhew
- You can design your own swim or take part in one of the set challenges
- Take part in the swim in any pool of your choice. You will need to pay the venue their general admission fee to take on your Swimathon challenge.
- You must complete your swim in one session, between Friday 28 April and Sunday 21st May 2023 (unless you are taking in The 30.9).
- Submit your result via your dashboard after completing your challenge to receive your finisher's medal in the post.
When is MySwimathon?
Entrants can take part in the event anytime between the 28th of April and the 21st of May.
Is MySwimathon a pool swim?
Yes, the MySwimathon challenge is a pool swim that you can take part in any swimming pool of your choice.
Which venues can I swim at in MySwimathon?
You can swim at any venue between the 28th April and 21st May.
When will I receive my Swimathon cap and medal?
Swimathon caps are sent out to all entrants in the month leading up to MySwimathon, the organiser will email you when these are on their way so make sure to keep your address updated if you move house. Medals are sent within a week of your result submission via your dashboard once you have completed your distance.
This event currently has no reviews, why not be the first? You could help someone find their perfect event.
You may also like
Running in London Parks
Results & Photos