A 10k course on public footpaths, bridleways and some minor roads set in the tranquil countryside around the village of Syerston, going towards the River Trent. The event is open to both runners and walkers. It is intended to be a fun walk or run, with runners starting first. We are not able to time the runners so they should self-time if they wish.
How to enter the Syerston Challenge 10K
- Run 10km
Syerston Challenge 10K route
1st KM…road, track & cart track. 2nd KM..path over field (could be muddy if wet) and permanent grassy path. 3rd Km..village road, virtually no traffic. 4th KM..good cinder track. 5th Km..village road, virtually no traffic. 6th Km..permanent grassy path between fields. 7th Km..good cinder track. 8th Km..good cart track. 9th Km..good cart track and road (old A46, very little traffic, marshalls). 10th Km..minor village road into Syerston. The event will be well signed with marshalls at stratigic points.
10KStart Time: 12:00am
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
Syerston Challenge 10K reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Syerston Challenge 10K?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Leicestershire 10k - October23rd Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Run Alton Towers 10k & Half Marathon14th Nov, Alton
- ASDA Foundation City of Lincoln 10K26th Jun, Lincoln3.3(3)
- Leicestershire 10k – April17th Apr, Prestwold
- Chase The Sun Leicestershire 5k & 10k - May19th May, Prestwold
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.