The opening event for Long Course Weekend sees kids take part in their very own amazing event. Tackling a surf run and then a run across the beach to the huge crowds at the finishline!
Taff Kids is fantastic fun for any of the kids taking part with a final run distance set for different age groups. Did we mention it amazing fun and you get an awesome free T-Shirt?!
How to enter the Taff Kids
- Swimming: Swim 0.03km, Run 0.4km
Taff Kids route
The event takes place on North Beach, Tenby. The water will be cold (around 13 degrees). We have therefore opted for a short, sharp swim that the children can complete without having to worry about wetsuits. The safety and well being of every child is our overriding priority.
Children will start on the beach and navigate a rectangular course: surf run out 10m, swim parallel to the beach and then a surf run back onto the beach. To allow the adults to stand, the deepest water will be around 1m 20.
4-5 year olds: 200m
6-11 year olds: 400m
Taff Kids weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Taff Kids reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Taff Kids?
You may also like
- The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim6th Jun 2020, Solva
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim15th Aug 2020, Haverfordwest
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun 2020, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug 2020, Betws-y-Coed
- Swim the Bay18th Jul 2020, Weymouth
- BHF Bournemouth Pier to Pier Swim12th Jul 2020, Bournemouth