The Tamworth 10k is on Sunday 7th October 2018 and will start and finish in the beautiful grounds surrounding Tamworth Castle and will wind its way through the grounds and out into the town, then follow a canal section in Fazeley, before returning to the Castle Grounds. The Tamworth 10k was voted 4th best 10k in the UK by Runners World in 2013 as it’s scenic but mainly flat 5k loop course takes in some of the town’s best scenery with its start and finish set in the popular Castle Grounds leisure facility with its gardens, sports amenities, walkways and cafe.
How to enter the Tamworth 10K
- Run 10km
Tamworth 10K route
10kStart Time: 10:30am
Tamworth 10K weather forecast
Tamworth 10K reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Sutton Coldfield4.8(5)
- RunThrough - Leicestershire 10K24th Oct, Prestwold5(1)
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run21st Mar 2021, Tamworth
- Coventry 10k15th Nov, Coventry3.5(30)
- Nottingham 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun15th Nov, Nottingham4.5(2)
- The Chasewater Pudding Dash6th Dec, Burntwood4.7(39)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.