The Tamworth 10k is on Sunday 7th October 2018 and will start and finish in the beautiful grounds surrounding Tamworth Castle and will wind its way through the grounds and out into the town, then follow a canal section in Fazeley, before returning to the Castle Grounds. The Tamworth 10k was voted 4th best 10k in the UK by Runners World in 2013 as its scenic but mainly flat 5k loop course takes in some of the towns best scenery with its start and finish set in the popular Castle Grounds leisure facility with its gardens, sports amenities, walkways and cafe.
How to enter the Tamworth 10K
- Run 10km
Tamworth 10K weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Tamworth 10K reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run22nd Mar, Tamworth
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby
- The Nottingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run9th Feb, Nottingham