Named after Bert Tarpley, one of the earliest Pacer members and former club President, this event is very much part of the local race calendar. The course passes through beautiful countryside and is run along gently undulating country lanes.
This event is run over two distances, 10 miles and 20 miles, and the latter fits perfectly into the training calendar for a spring Marathon. Each junction is marshaled and the course is well signed. Please note the roads are lightly used but are not traffic-free so keep left at all times.
Finally, there will be a cut-off time of four hours from the start of the 20m race. This means there will be no marshals or support vehicles from 2.30pm.
Tarpley 10/20 weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- RunThrough Colchester Stampede Half Marathon3rd Oct, Colchester4.7(2)
- Colchester Stampede 10K29th Nov, Colchester5(4)
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Ipswich 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Ipswich
- Run4Colour - East Anglia10th Apr 2021, Hockwold cum Wilton4.9(7)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.