How to enter the Tavistock Triathlon: The Squirrel
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 36km, Run 10km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 18km, Run 5.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 12.3km, Run 2.5km
- Duathlon: Run 0.3km, Bike 0.6km, Run 0.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.05km, Bike 0.8km, Run 0.6km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.1km, Bike 1.6km, Run 1.2km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.15km, Bike 2.4km, Run 1.8km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.2km, Bike 4km, Run 2.4km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.4km, Bike 5.6km, Run 3.6km
Tavistock Triathlon: The Squirrel routes
With the beautiful backdrop of the wild Dartmoor National Park, participants will compete in the well-organised Tavistock Squirrel Triathlon.
Beginning with a pool swim in Mount Kelly's 50m Olympic Legacy pool, participants will follow in the strokes of the many Olympic and Commonwealth Games medalists that find their roots in that pool. After the swim, participants will get on their bikes and ride over the rolling hills of Dartmoor's open woodlands before speeding through the out-and-back run route ending at the foot of Mount Kelly School.
With 3 distances to choose from, a safe course and a pool swim, this is the perfect event for both seasoned triathletes looking increase their speed, and those just looking to dip their toes into triathlons.
There are also kids events for all ages 5 and above. In the Micro Squirrel, 5-8 year olds will run amok on the non-timed duathlon course in the heart of the event village, while the older kids get a taste of a true triathlon in the Mini Squirrel. The kids events are held in the heart of the buzzing event village, promising an electric atmosphere that will make them want to return to the sport time and again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Tavistock Triathlon: The Squirrel reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Tavistock Triathlon: The Squirrel?