The Ted Pepper 'Seven' was first organised in 1979. The Club Committee turned down a request to make it 10k - as no one ran 10k on the roads! (those were the days). It was always a short course and basically 3 laps around the Langley Park area of Beckenham. In 1991 the course was re-measured and adjusted to make it 10k.
2018 sees the same course as the last five years, still 10k but mostly off-road and based around Norman Park, Bromley.
The race recalls Ted Pepper, a Blackheath Harrier (as we were previously called) who died in the 1978 Three Peaks race in North Yorkshire, having represented his club with distinction on the road, track and cross country.
How to enter the Ted Pepper Memorial 10k Race
- Run 10km
Ted Pepper Memorial 10k Race weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Ted Pepper Memorial 10k Race reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Ted Pepper Memorial 10k Race?
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb, London
- ASICS London 10K5th Jul, London
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K12th Sep, London
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr, Brighton
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon21st Mar, London
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon2nd Feb, Egham