Join us for this year's Tewkesbury Half Marathon! A brilliant course right in the heart of Tewkesbury, suitable for runners of all abilities.
How to enter the Tewkesbury Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Is the route flat, hilly or undulating?Hi there, the course is almost pan flat but with some gentle undulating sections.
- Are you permitted to wear headphones - in particular bone conducting?Hi there. Just to let you know that bone conductor headphones are permitted at the race. Best of luck!
- I booked this in Jan . Should be expecting an email / details from you ?
- Hi, please can you tell me how far the start/finish is from where you pick up the numbers and car park? Many thanksHi there. The Race HQ will continue to be centred at the new Tewkesbury Leisure Centre. Race packs must be collected on the day from the Race HQ from 8am. We will also be holding a collection slot between 2pm and 4pm on Saturday 9th May at Tewkesbury Leisure Centre. Runners are NOT required to register before the race. The Start/Finish is about a 5-10 minute walk from the Tewkesbury Leisure Centre by Gupshill Manor! :)
Tewkesbury Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Tewkesbury Half Marathon reviews (8)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June7th Jun 2020, Cheltenham
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, Bath
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading
- Leamington Spa Half Marathon5th Jul 2020, Leamington Spa
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb 2020, Sutton Coldfield