How to enter the Thames Path 100
Thames Path 100 weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
80% chance of rain
Moderate breeze possible, up to 10mph
Meet the organizer
First and foremost we are an ultra distance trail event organiser based in the UK. Our objective is to put on the best supported, most professionally and safely organised, runner orientated ultra distance trail races - anywhere. We have taken the things we liked from races we have been fortunate enough to run ourselves and added them to the trails that we love. Our aim is to provide the maximum level of support we can for runners over race weekend on the resources we have available. To be transparent. To be sustainable and reduce waste and environmental impact as much as we physically can. Our races all contain the same basic elements. 50 or 100 miles non-stop and on foot. 13 - 16 fully stocked aid stations over 100 miles (7 over 50), friendly and hugely enthusiastic volunteers and staff and medical support on hand at all times, up and down the course, throughout the race.
Thames Path 100 reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Thames Path 100?
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra18th Sep, Wadhurst4.1(30)
- Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race23rd Oct, Oxford4.1(21)