- . 268 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Thames Trot Ultra
- Run 50mi
Thames Trot Ultra route
Starting 3 miles south of Oxford, the course closely hugs the River Thames as it makes its way through towns, villages and countryside on its way to London.
Runners will use the well maintained footpaths and bridleways and will be able to enjoy the ever changing scenery of the Thames valley.
The finish will be in Henley, where runners will be met with a post race goody bag.
There will be well stocked feed stations where runners can be cheered on by enthusiastic spectators. There are 5 Check Points, located at approximately 8-9 mile intervals. Each will have water, and a selection of supplementary energy gels, snacks and the famous Go Beyond fruit cake plus savouries at CP3.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
You may also like
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones9th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Beyond Badminton Trail17th Sep, South Gloucestershire
- Race to the Tower4th Jun, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K15th May, Naseby
- Dulux London Revolution Trails14th May, Marlow4.7(1)
- Testway Ultra2nd Apr, Linkenholt4.7(2)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.