How to enter the Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race
- Run 50mi
Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race route
Starting 3 miles south of Oxford, the course closely hugs the River Thames as it makes its way through towns, villages and countryside on its way to London.
Runners will use the well maintained footpaths and bridleways and will be able to enjoy the ever changing scenery of the Thames valley.
The finish will be in Henley, where runners will be met with a post race goody bag.
There will be well stocked feed stations where runners can be cheered on by enthusiastic spectators.
UltramarathonStart Time: 7:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
You may also like
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge10th Jul, Princes Risborough
- The Fox18th Sep, Godalming4.9(34)
- The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon30th Jul, Ilford2.3(1)
- The Twilight Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon31st Jul, Ilford4.6(6)