- . 18 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race
- Run 50mi
Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race route
Starting 3 miles south of Oxford, the course closely hugs the River Thames as it makes its way through towns, villages and countryside on its way to London.
Runners will use the well maintained footpaths and bridleways and will be able to enjoy the ever changing scenery of the Thames valley.
The finish will be in Henley, where runners will be met with a post race goody bag.
There will be well stocked feed stations where runners can be cheered on by enthusiastic spectators.
UltramarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Country to Capital Ultra 439th Jan 2021, Wendover4(1)
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Rose of the Shires Ultra 5427th Mar 2021, Northampton
- Monster Run25th Jun 2021, Windsor
- Kings Forest Trail Ultra Marathon, Marathon & Half16th Oct, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Leicestershire Round Series Leg 39th Oct, Cossington4.7(3)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.