How to enter the Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race
- Run 50mi
Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race route
Starting 3 miles south of Oxford, the course closely hugs the River Thames as it makes its way through towns, villages and countryside on its way to London.
Runners will use the well maintained footpaths and bridleways and will be able to enjoy the ever changing scenery of the Thames valley.
The finish will be in Henley, where runners will be met with a post race goody bag.
There will be well stocked feed stations where runners can be cheered on by enthusiastic spectators.
UltramarathonStart Time: 8:30am
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Thames Trot 50 – The Return of the Boat Race weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Other events from this organizer
You may also like
- Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones4th Jul, Lewknor4.8(114)
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading4.9(84)
- Humanity Direct Chiltern Challenge11th Jul, Princes Risborough
- Thames Path Challenge12th Sep, London5(1)
- Race to the Tower18th Jul, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May, Naseby