How to enter the Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 12km, Run 2.5km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 13.1mi
Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon routes
The course starts and ends at the impressive boathouse overlooking the lake.
Runners will set out on a pan flat 5km loop around the iconic lake. The terrain is a mixture of tarmac paths and closed, traffic free roads.
The 5km run will be 1 lap, the 10km run will be 2 Laps, the 15km run will be 3 laps and the half marathon will be 4.5 laps.
When you finish your race, competitors are required to proceed into the finish line funnel to collect your finishers medal.
As one of the flattest courses in the UK, this is a great chance to record a PB.
Super Sprint Duathlon: 2.5KM Run, 10KM Cycle, 2.5KM Run
Sprint Duathlon: 5KM Run, 20KM Cycle, 5KM Run
Standard Duathlon: 10KM Run, 40KM Cycle, 5KM run
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back loop measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 loop, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 loops and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 loops.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 loop and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 loops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Thames Valley Spring 5K, 10K, 15K, Half Marathon & Duathlon?
You may also like
- London Duathlon 20206th Sep, Richmond4.9(5)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle5th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep, Dorney2(8)
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow4.2(14)
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow4.5(4)
- Windsor Autumn Super Sprint, Sprint & Olympic Duathlon10th Oct, Windsor