How to enter the Thames Valley Spring Duathlon
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 12km, Run 2.5km
Thames Valley Spring Duathlon routes
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back loop measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 loop, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 loops and the Olympic Duathlon run will be 4 loops.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 loop and the Sprint & the Olympic distances will be 2 loops.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi there, myself and x2 others are planning on competing in the really race. How many teams generally take part in this race, i.e. 10k, 40k, 5k version?Hi there. Just to let you know that there are usually about 200 people running in this race.
Thames Valley Spring Duathlon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Thames Valley Spring Duathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Thames Valley Spring Duathlon?
You may also like
- Dorney Lake Christmas Half, 15km, 10km, 5km and Duathlon14th Dec, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Winter Duathlon & Run8th Feb 2020, Windsor
- Dorney Lake Autumn Duathlon & Run5th Sep 2020, Dorney
- The Marlow Classic24th May 2020, Marlow
- The Fugitive5th Jul 2020, Marlow
- Windsor Winter Duathlon & Run11th Jan 2020, Dorney