- . 78 days left to book
See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the Thames Valley Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs
- Duathlon: Run 10km, Bike 40km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 5km, Bike 20km, Run 5km
- Duathlon: Run 2.5km, Bike 10km, Run 2.5km
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
- Run 15km
- Run 13.1mi
Thames Valley Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs routes
5K/10K/15K/Half Marathon Lake Run Routes
The course starts and ends at the impressive boathouse overlooking the lake.
Runners will set out on a pan flat 5km loop around the iconic lake. The terrain is a mixture of tarmac paths and closed, traffic free roads.
The 5km run will be 1 lap, the 10km run will be 2 Laps, the 15km run will be 3 laps and the half marathon will be 4.5 laps.
When you finish your race, competitors are required to proceed into the finish line funnel to collect your finishers medal.
As one of the flattest courses in the UK, this is a great chance to record a PB.
Super Sprint Duathlon: 2.5KM Run, 10KM Cycle, 2.5KM Run
Sprint Duathlon: 5KM Run, 20KM Cycle, 5KM Run
Standard Duathlon: 10KM Run, 40KM Cycle, 5KM run
First Run Course
- The run will be an out and back loop measuring 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint Duathlon run will be 1 loop, the Sprint Duathlon run will be 2 loops and the Standard Duathlon run will be 4 loops.
- Once completed, competitors will proceed into the RUN IN entrance of the transition area.
- The course consists of approx. 5km laps up and down the side of the famous lake.
- Super Sprint Duathlon will complete 2 laps, the Sprint Duathlon will complete 4 laps and the Standard Duathlon will complete 8 laps.
- Please note that it is the competitors responsibility to count the number of laps they have ridden.
Final Run Course
- The final run course is once again an out and back loop equal to 2.5km.
- The Super Sprint distance will be 1 loop and the Sprint & the Standard distances will be 2 loops.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Thames Valley Spring Duathlon & Lake Runs reviews (2)
3.4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.