Tunbridge Wells Harriers are delighted that the Eridge Park 10 Trail Challenge returns again. The event has regularly been voted in the top races in the UK. The race is reported as "always a favorite of off-road veterans, a few tweaks to the route this year have seen this race rocket to the top of the charts. The route is traffic-free, the views are varied but uniformly captivating, and runners can't get enough of the steep, narrow climbs and copious quantities of mud."
How to enter the Eridge Park 10 Trail Challenge
- Run 10mi
Eridge Park 10 Trail Challenge route
The course is marshaled by our dedicated club members and friends and marked with red hazard tape in the trees, yellow flags and blue arrows on the ground. Four drinks stations with Jelly Babies (of the officially approved Haribo variety) and retirement points will be provided, plus first aid and amazing refreshments at the finish.
It is important not to stray from the marked route and to treat livestock, crops and machinery with respect; leave no litter; cause no fire; or make any unnecessary noise. Enjoy the privilege of using the park, its life and work.
10 MileStart Time: 10:30am
Eridge Park 10 Trail Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 553 organizers
Eridge Park 10 Trail Challenge reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile2nd Feb 2020, Goudhurst
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May 2020, East Grinstead
- Simplyhealth Great South Run17th Oct 2020, Portsmouth
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May 2020, Haywards Heath
- The 9th Rye 10 & 5 Mile3rd May 2020, Peasmarsh
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan 2020, London