How to enter the Perth 5k & 10k MoRun
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
- Run 1.5km
Perth 5k & 10k MoRun routes
The Perth MoRun takes you around the beautiful North Inch Park. This is a mixed course between established paths and trail/off-road running, and there are a few muddy sections. The route is undulating, but is generally suitable for buggy running. It is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
Perth 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Possible light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #49 in the UK out of 536 organizers
Perth 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Perth 5k & 10k MoRun?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May 2020, Edinburgh4.1(4)
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb 2020, Saltmarket
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar 2020, Edinburgh4.1(6)
- Glasgow Men’s 10K30th Aug 2020, Glasgow
- The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run23rd Feb 2020, Aberdeen
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr 2020, Morpeth