Consider these instead
The Perth 5k & 10k MoRun has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Edinburgh 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Edinburgh4.4(5)
- Glasgow 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun8th Nov, Glasgow4.9(3)
- Aberdeen 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun7th Nov, Aberdeen2(1)
- Tweed Valley Tunnel Trail Run1st Oct 2021, Peebles3(2)
- Trail Pursuit Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K & 5K28th May 2021, Clappersgate
Perth 5k & 10k MoRun routes
This event has been changed to a virtual challenge due to increased restrictions from the government and your MoRun venue. You may not be able to physically come together but you can still run for each other, you can still run as one as MoRunners throughout the month of November, you can still dress up and grow a Mo (or paint one on!) and still continue to support Movember.
The Perth MoRun takes you around the beautiful North Inch Park. This is a mixed course between established paths and trail/off-road running, and there are a few muddy sections. The route is undulating, but is generally suitable for buggy running. It is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- 5k: 1 Lap
- 10K: 2 Laps
Frequently Asked Questions
Perth 5k & 10k MoRun weather forecast
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
Perth 5k & 10k MoRun reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was Perth 5k & 10k MoRun?
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.