The Railway Ultra route takes runners along the banks of the River Severn between Ironbridge and Bridgnorth along the disused railway line where the views of the river are outstanding.
How to enter the The Railway Ultra
- Run 36mi
- Run 28mi
- Run 18mi
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 9mi
The Railway Ultra weather forecast
Possible light rain in the afternoon and evening.
The Railway Ultra reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Railway Ultra?
You may also like
- Race to the Tower18th Jul 2020, Whiteshill
- Mizuno Endure24 – Leeds4th Jul 2020, Wetherby
- The Northants 'Shires and Spires Event' - Ultra 35, Marathon, Half Marathon, 10K16th May 2020, Naseby
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon12th Jul 2020, Caernarfon
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun 2020, Reading
- Maverick Adidas Terrex X & Ultra Peak District18th Jul 2020, Bakewell