See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The 90 Minute Dash
- Run 1h
- Run 1h
- Run 1h
The 90 Minute Dash routes
The 90-Minute Dash is a hosted, virtual treasure hunt for teams all over the world.
Teams of up to 5 members will have just 90 minutes to find as many of the 60+ list of items in the hunt. This event is a great way to battle with family and friends and be together, without being together.
Some treasure may be close to your home, and others far away, so be tactical to get as many items as you can.
Examples of items on the treasure hunt:
- A red door
- A green light
- A building thats at least 200 years old
- A postbox
The 90-minute dash is perfect for all running and walking abilities, and participants will have to go as fast as their own legs can carry them. No bikes or vehicles allowed.
Frequently Asked Questions
The 90 Minute Dash weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The 90 Minute Dash reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The 90 Minute Dash?
You may also like
- Royal Borough of Kingston Spring Raceday28th Mar 2021, Kingston upon Thames4.4(2)
- Spartan Stadion - Twickenham Stadium11th Dec 2021, Twickenham
- The 90 Minute Dash5th Dec, London
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- Conquer Crystal Palace Spring 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon20th Mar 2021, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.