We are hosting a Winter Holly Challenge on the 27th January 2018 ideal for those of you planning a spring Marathon with a start time of 10.00.
How to enter the The 9bar Winter Holly Challenge
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The 9bar Winter Holly Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
The 9bar Winter Holly Challenge reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December1st Dec, Little Budworth
- Essar Chester Half Marathon17th May 2020, Chester
- Wrexham Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Wrexham4.3(22)
- The Wigley Group Warwick Half Marathon1st Mar 2020, Warwick
- Liverpool Half Marathon & 10 Mile15th Mar 2020, Liverpool4.5(29)