We are hosting a Winter Holly Challenge on the 27th January 2018 – ideal for those of you planning a spring Marathon with a start time of 10.00.
"This is a small, friendly, tough but brilliant event. You run 32 laps - but..."
"Well, I didn't expect to like the 64 times up the hills or the 31 stops to get..."
"Selected this event as training for an ultra at the end of March. I have to..."
See all reviews
How to enter the The 9bar Winter Holly Challenge
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 26.2mi
The 9bar Winter Holly Challenge weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
The 9bar Winter Holly Challenge reviews (3)
4.7 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Worcester City Run - Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, Worcester4.8(3)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)