How to enter the The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run
- Run 5km
- Run 10km
The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run routes
The course takes you through Hazlehead Park, across the wide walkways within while runners are flanked by the park's towering woodland.
The route will weave throughout this impressive green-space and passed all of its iconic sites. In total, there will be 18 marshals on course to keep runners right as well as a water station.
This race aims to raise money for Shelter, whose mission is to help solve the current housing epidemic across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run weather forecast
Windy in the afternoon and evening.
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #32 in the UK out of 380 organizers
Other events from this organizer
The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh4.3(13)
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival16th Aug, Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Christmas 10K & 5K Run5th Dec, Edinburgh4.7(5)
- Pizza Run - Glasgow7th Jun, Glasgow
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr, Morpeth5(2)
- The Drumlanrig Half Marathon, 10K & 5K5th Jul, Thornhill