How to enter the The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 5km
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run routes
The course takes you through Hazlehead Park, across the wide walkways within while runners are flanked by the park's towering woodland.
The route will weave throughout this impressive green-space and passed all of its iconic sites. In total, there will be 18 marshals on course to keep runners right as well as a water station.
This race aims to raise money for Shelter, whose mission is to help solve the current housing epidemic across the country.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Fix Events are ranked #40 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Aberdeen 5K and 10K Winter Warmer Run?
You may also like
- Edinburgh Marathon Festival23rd May, Edinburgh
- The Great Scottish Walk and Run Festival28th Jun, Edinburgh
- The Glasgow 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run22nd Feb, Saltmarket
- Meadows Marathon1st Mar, Edinburgh
- Run Northumberland Cragside 10k4th Apr, Morpeth
- The Newcastle 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run1st Feb, Newcastle upon Tyne