All competitors will swim in the Royal Victoria Dock and run around the London Docklands, cheered on by the 30,000 strong crowd. The bike route varies depending on the distance, day and category you choose.
There are 2 different bike routes for our Olympic distance competitors:
- Saturday Docklands Route – 4 laps turning at Leamouth Roundabout.
- Sunday Westminster Route – 1 long lap turning at Big Ben followed by 1 short lap turning at Billingsgate.
Take a look at the map below to find out where the different routes go & also keep scrolling down to have a look at the swim and run course, this is the same course for both routes
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
1 question • 0 unanswered
The London Triathlon weather forecast
Limelight Sports are ranked #12 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- TRI Challenge Individual & Team Triathlon18th Sep, Windsor
- Blenheim Palace Triathlon11th Sep, Blenheim Palace Grounds4.8(18)
- The UK Emergency Services Games28th Aug, Milton Keynes
- Triathlon Team Relays Bedford1st Aug, Bedford
- Henley Triathlon12th Sep, Henley-on-Thames4.7(9)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.