Do you think you've got what it takes to run 100 miles through two nights in the depths of Winter, along Cornwall's stunning and dramatic coastal pathäó_? The Arc of Attrition is the South West's toughest ever non stop footrace - a fantastic and complete Arc around the entire SW foot of Cornwall.
The Arc of Attrition weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
The Arc of Attrition reviews (7)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K4th Sep, South Milton
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)9th Oct, Drewsteignton
- The Purbeck Running Festival - Ultra, Marathon, 16 Mile, 10K & 5K18th Sep, Swanage
- Race to the Tower4th Jun 2021, Whiteshill4.8(6)
- Snowdonia Trail Marathon17th Oct, Caernarfon4.9(4)
- Thames Path Challenge11th Sep, London5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.