Do you think you've got what it takes to run 100 miles through two nights in the depths of Winter, along Cornwall's stunning and dramatic coastal path_? The Arc of Attrition is the South West's toughest ever non stop footrace - a fantastic and complete Arc around the entire SW foot of Cornwall.
How to enter the The Arc of Attrition
- Run 100mi
The Arc of Attrition weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
The Arc of Attrition reviews (7)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Tsunami Ocean Trails19th Jun, The Wharf
- The Rock Hard Coast Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K5th Sep, South Milton
- Jurassic Coast Challenge16th May, Charmouth
- The Race with No Name Event and Challenge (Dartmoor Crossing)10th Oct, Drewsteignton
- Joe Turner's Sweat18th Apr, South Molton
- Mizuno Endure24 – Reading13th Jun, Reading