Its big, its brilliant and its back. Following a successful debut in 2018 the Hull Half Marathon returns for 2019.
And in a city with a street boasting the wonderful name of Land of Green Ginger, the event promises to spice up our 2019 season.
The event is held on the same day as the popular Asda Foundation Hull 10K to create a festival of running that brings thousands of runners on to the citys streets.
Starting and finishing in Alfred Gelder Street, the largely flat course offers great PB potential and takes in The Deep, Humber Dock Marina, Hull City Hall and the University of Hull before heading back for the grand finish in the heart of the city centre.
How to enter the The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 13.1miStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival routes
The route starts and finishes in the same place as the 10K, in Alfred Gelder Street. It takes in the waterfront and marina and then travels north of the city, along Princes Avenue, skirting Pearson Park, Newland Avenue, and Cottingham Road. Its then on to the University of Hull, before returning into the city center for the grand finish.
The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #46 in the UK out of 556 organizers
You may also like
- Leeds Half Marathon10th May 2020, Leeds
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May 2020, Manchester
- Sheffield Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, Sheffield
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run13th Sep 2020, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Boston Marathon UK19th Apr 2020, Boston
- Leicestershire Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Prestwold