It’s big, it’s brilliant and it’s back. Following a successful debut in 2018 the Hull Half Marathon returns for 2019.
And in a city with a street boasting the wonderful name of Land of Green Ginger, the event promises to spice up our 2019 season.
The event is held on the same day as the popular Asda Foundation Hull 10K to create a festival of running that brings thousands of runners on to the city’s streets.
Starting and finishing in Alfred Gelder Street, the largely flat course offers great PB potential and takes in The Deep, Humber Dock Marina, Hull City Hall and the University of Hull before heading back for the grand finish in the heart of the city centre.
How to enter the The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival routes
The route starts and finishes in the same place as the 10K, in Alfred Gelder Street. It takes in the waterfront and marina and then travels north of the city, along Princes Avenue, skirting Pearson Park, Newland Avenue, and Cottingham Road. Its then on to the University of Hull, before returning into the city center for the grand finish.
The Asda Foundation Hull Running Festival weather forecast
Overcast throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Run For All are ranked #75 in the UK out of 333 organizers
You may also like
- The SimplyHealth Great North Run12th Sep, Newcastle upon Tyne4.9(50)
- Boston Marathon UK12th Sep, Boston4.6(15)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Holme Pierrepont Half Marathon17th Oct, Holme Pierrepont