Join Ashbourne Running Club for this beautiful but challenging half marathon out into the Peak District and Dove Dale.
"Great race, a must for the more hardened half marathon runner .<br />Fantastic..."
"Tough race but good organisation and support. The last 3km although flat were a..."
"Fantastic scenery doubt I am going to find another 1/2 as beautiful.<br />This..."
See all reviews
How to enter the The Ashbourne Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The Ashbourne Half Marathon weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
40% chance of rain
Light breeze possible, up to 9mph
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #6 in the UK out of 266 organizers
We are a specialist race management company, organising more than 140 races across the UK each year. We offer everything from small community events to larger races organised on behalf of running clubs, charities, local authorities and private companies.
The Ashbourne Half Marathon reviews (7)
5 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Great Birmingham Run10th Oct, Birmingham4.6(7)
- Cheshire Half Marathon11th Sep, Siddington
- Warrington Running Festival19th Sep, Warrington
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K24th Oct, Rugeley4.5(13)
- Nottingham Christmas Marathon, Half, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run5th Dec, Nottingham3.7(9)
- Running Grand Prix Oulton Park – December6th Dec, Tarporley4.7(5)