Fantastically friendly half marathon weaving undulating through the countryside. Small, friendly, low-key. Nice touch with names on all the race number bibs - all the marshals out on the course were calling personalised encouragement as you went passed each and every one. - with many also offering jelly babies. Great finish line commentating - again, encouraging every runner.
How to enter the The AVR Wiltshire Half Marathon
- Run 13.1mi
The AVR Wiltshire Half Marathon route
Undulating, but therefore variable and interesting. This half marathon takes you along quiet country lanes and the beautiful picturesque villages of Edington, Steeple Ashton and Great Hinton.
13.1 milesStart Time: 11:00am
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The AVR Wiltshire Half Marathon weather forecast
Drizzle throughout the day.
The AVR Wiltshire Half Marathon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The AVR Wiltshire Half Marathon?
You may also like
- Bath Half Marathon15th Mar 2020, Bath4.3(36)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile26th Apr 2020, Southampton4.3(38)
- Weston Super Half29th Mar 2020, Weston-super-Mare
- Surrey Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Woking4.5(301)
- Stroud Half Marathon27th Oct, Stroud