Starting on the southeastern edge of the city The Bath Beat takes the walker or runner out into the countryside through the woods, hills and river valleys of this southerly edge of The Cotswolds.
How to enter the The Bath Beat
- Run 26.5mi
- Run 21mi
- Run 12.5mi
- Run 17mi
The Bath Beat routes
There are four distances of 12.5, 17, 21 and the popular 26.5 miles, all pass several check points where there are always plenty of home made cakes and sandwiches to keep you going. On the 21 and 26 mile routes, there is hot food and drinks provided in a hall half way around. All routes follow public footpaths and also go along a historical disused canal and across farmland with scenic views.
The Bath Beat weather forecast
Light rain throughout the day.
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Bath Beat reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Bath Beat?
You may also like
- Cardiff Half Marathon3rd Oct, Cardiff4.9(16)
- Bristol 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun21st Nov, Bristol4.5(2)
- Great South Run16th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Cardiff 1.5k, 5k & 10k MoRun14th Nov, Cardiff4.4(9)
- Run Bournemouth Festival2nd Oct, Bournemouth4.5(46)
- ABP Southampton Marathon, Half, 10k & Mile24th Apr 2021, Southampton4.1(5)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.