////EVENT CANCELLED ////
The Beast of Bedford Half Marathon will have its inaugural event this summer at Box End Park.
This event is run & delivered by an experienced race organiser who is a local swimmer and triathlete explorer groups and the Box End venue, this event is going to be a great opportunity for newbies and experienced participants to enjoy together.
How to enter the The Beast of Bedford Half Marathon and Triathlon
- Run 13.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 1.9km, Bike 90km, Run 20km
The Beast of Bedford Half Marathon and Triathlon routes
Box End Park is a spectacular location and perfect for a Half Marathon event, with its superb facilities there will also be lots to do for supporting spectators and the whole family with the on site Aqua Park, Wake Boarding, Cable ski and hopefully the British summer sunshine to make this day enjoyable and memorable for everyone attending.
The run course is around the lake and should be hard standing if the weather has been kind to us, but is flat and takes in multiple laps so you can be cheered on each lap by fellow participants and supporters before being welcomed down the finish line.
The Beast of Bedford Middle Distance Triathlon consists of a 1.9km Swim, 90km Bike & 20km Run.
The swim is in a fresh water lake, which is super clean and clear, but most importantly safe to swim in for any nervous open water swimmers.
The bike course is relatively flat, potentially fast, and safe with fairly quiet open roads to take you around the local country side. The route will be 3 laps up through Cranfield and then back down to Wootton.
The run course is around the lake and should be hard standing if the weather has been kind to us. It's flat and takes in 4 laps of offroad trail, so you can be cheered on each time by fellow participants and supporters before being welcomed at the finish line.
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- What's the cut off time for the half marathon pleaseHi there. Thanks for getting in touch. Just to let you know that the cut-off time for the half marathon is 3 hours. Best of luck :-)
The Beast of Bedford Half Marathon and Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
The Beast of Bedford Half Marathon and Triathlon reviews
Reasons people recommend this event
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Beast of Bedford Half Marathon and Triathlon?
You may also like
- Milton Keynes Marathon Weekend3rd May 2020, Milton Keynes
- MK Half Marathon & Festival of Running15th Mar 2020, Milton Keynes
- St Albans Half Marathon14th Jun 2020, St Albans4.7(22)
- Hertfordshire Half Marathon24th Nov, Stevenage4.6(16)
- Reading Half Marathon5th Apr 2020, Reading4.5(30)
- Saucony Cambridge Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Cambridge4.4(37)