Join us for the return of this sellout 10 mile race, using the undulating forest paths and trails in and around Bedgebury National Forest.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes and is perfect for spring marathon training. And if the 10 mile doesn't quite suit, why not try the 5 mile option?
How to enter the The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile
- Run 10miBooked 3 times this week
- Run 5mi
The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile routes
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 536 organizers
You may also like
- Mid Sussex East Grinstead 10 Mile23rd May 2020, East Grinstead
- The Mid Sussex Haywards Heath 10 Mile24th May 2020, Haywards Heath
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark 5k, 10k, 10 Mile & Half Marathon – January25th Jan 2020, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November27th Nov, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley Velopark – February29th Feb 2020, London
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December28th Dec, London