How to enter the The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile
- Run 10mi
- Run 5mi
The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile routes
This event takes place at Bedgebury National Forest in Kent and runners will race through towering trees and over exposed roots within this spectacular setting.
If the 10 Mile option isn't for you, then get involved in the 5 Mile race as this is not an event to miss.
Naturally undulating, the route starts and finishes at the same point. The course will be well marshalled throughout and there will be a sweep runner to ensure that all athletes are accounted for.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bedgebury Forest 10 & 5 Mile weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- The Betteshanger 10 & 5 Mile21st Nov, Deal
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – November28th Nov, London4.6(5)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
- The Wendover Woods Autumn Festival of Running21st Nov, Aylesbury4.7(13)
- Cattle Creep (A Little Further)28th Feb 2021, Wolverton
- Draycote Water November - 10k & 10 Mile8th Nov, Kites Hardwick4.1(6)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
This event has sold out
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button