How to enter the The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K routes
This is a 10KM route through stunning Bedgebury Forest, with Half Marathon athletes completing two and a bit laps of the course.
The route kicks-off from the same place and the run will take place across the naturally undulating mixed-terrain walkways and trails within the forest.
The course will be well marshalled throughout the race, with a sweep runner to make sure all athletes are accounted for.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Royal Parks Half Marathon10th Oct, London4.6(23)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- The PodPlus Kent Spring Marathon & Half Marathon3rd Oct, Charing4.7(34)
- The Tonbridge Half Marathon10th Oct, Tonbridge4.6(18)
- The Folkestone Rotary Half Marathon26th Sep, Folkestone4.5(7)
- The Royal Borough of Kingston Half Marathon10th Oct, Kingston upon Thames4.4(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.
Entry for this event has closed
To be reminded next time this event is scheduled just click on the +Save button