How to enter the The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K
- Run 13.1mi
- Run 10km
The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K routes
This is a 10KM route through stunning Bedgebury Forest, with Half Marathon athletes completing two and a bit laps of the course.
The route kicks-off from the same place and the run will take place across the naturally undulating mixed-terrain walkways and trails within the forest.
The course will be well marshalled throughout the race, with a sweep runner to make sure all athletes are accounted for.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 553 organizers
You may also like
- Hendy Tunbridge Wells Half Marathon16th Feb 2020, Tunbridge Wells
- Brighton Half Marathon23rd Feb 2020, Brighton
- Hackney Half Marathon17th May 2020, London
- The Vitality Big Half1st Mar 2020, London
- London Landmarks Half Marathon29th Mar 2020, London
- The Brett Lydd 20 Mile & Half Marathon8th Mar 2020, Lydd