Join us within the beautiful confines of Bedgebury Pinetum at Twilight for this 10K head torch race using the undulating forest paths and trails in and around Bedgebury National Forest.
The event is open to runners of all abilities, from novices to experienced athletes.
With a Children's Race shortly before, bring the family down for an evening amongst the trees!
How to enter the The Bedgebury Forest Twilight 10K
- Run 10kmStandard Entries
- Run 0.5kmStandard Entries
The Bedgebury Forest Twilight 10K routes
The course is a single loop 10K of an undulating route around the trails and paths within Bedgebury Forest. Starting and finishing within the Pinetum, the route should be quiet with no vehicle traffic, although there will be other forest users and bicycles crossing the routes, so runners should be alert to other users.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bedgebury Forest Twilight 10K weather forecast
Mostly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #7 in the UK out of 531 organizers
The Bedgebury Forest Twilight 10K reviews
2.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend19th Apr 2020, Brighton4.3(127)
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run9th Feb 2020, London4.6(192)
- The Bedgebury Forest Half Marathon & 10K17th Nov, Goudhurst4.6(13)
- Bewl Water 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon & Ultra9th May 2020, Wadhurst3.9(24)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K17th Nov, London4.4(22)
- The Brighton 10K17th Nov, Brighton