Consider these instead
The The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon has been cancelled. Here are other races in your area:
- Hackney Moves14th May 2021, London4.6(49)
- Quicksilver Hampton Court Half Marathon21st Feb 2021, Thames Ditton4.4(76)
- Thorpe & Egham 10k & Half Marathon7th Feb 2021, Egham4.5(80)
- MK Festival of Running7th Mar 2021, Milton Keynes4(2)
- RunUK Wimbledon Half Marathon7th Mar 2021, London3.5(48)
- RunThrough Lee Valley VeloPark – December19th Dec, London4.5(5)
The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon routes
The Redbridge Cycle Centre in East London presents a secure, traffic-free, undulating circuit for this longer distance running event.
With each lap being just over 2km, this event will be both an awesome physical and mental challenge. To keep your head in the game, there will be well-stocked aid stations on each lap with lots of hot and cold food and drink, and plenty of places for your spectators to cheer you on.
Ultra runners will run 24.5 laps
Marathon runners will run 20.5 laps
Half Marathon runners will run 10.5 laps
Aim high, as you can always drop down to a shorter distance on the day.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon weather forecast
Clear throughout the day.
Meet the organiser
The Twilight Friday Ultra, Marathon & Half Marathon reviews
2.3 out of 5 stars
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.