See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
How to enter the The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13mi
The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon route
The swim is 1.2 miles/1900m. The swim will have a deep water start and will be two laps in open water. The first lap must be completed within 40 minutes of the start time. The course is liable to change dependant on weather conditions.
The bike is 56 miles on the roads around Ben Nevis. After leaving the transition, the course follows the A82 South along the by-pass to the West end roundabout, round the roundabout and back along the bypass following the A82 towards Inverness. There will be drinks and feeding stations throughout the course.
The run is a 13 mile trail run up to the summit of Ben Nevis and then back down. When competitors reach the summit, they must report to the summit marshal and return down the mountain by the same route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon ?
You may also like
- Monster Triathlon19th Jun, Fort Augustus5(15)
- Castle Howard Triathlon23rd Jul, Castle Howard
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon17th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman10 Triathlon & Duathlon11th Jun, Llanberis5(1)
- Ironman UK3rd Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- The Snowman Triathlon & Duathlon30th Jul, Betws-y-Coed4.7(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.