How to enter the The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 56mi, Run 13mi
The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon route
The swim is 1.2 miles/1900m. The swim will have a deep water start and will be two laps in open water. The first lap must be completed within 40 minutes of the start time. The course is liable to change dependant on weather conditions.
The bike is 56 miles on the roads around Ben Nevis. After leaving the transition, the course follows the A82 South along the by-pass to the West end roundabout, round the roundabout and back along the bypass following the A82 towards Inverness. There will be drinks and feeding stations throughout the course.
The run is a 13 mile trail run up to the summit of Ben Nevis and then back down. When competitors reach the summit, they must report to the summit marshal and return down the mountain by the same route.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon weather forecast
Meet the organizer
The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Ben Nevis Braveheart Triathlon ?
You may also like
- The London Triathlon8th Aug, London4.5(157)
- Fleetwood Triathlon13th Sep, Fleetwood3.5(2)
- St. Annes Triathlon17th May, Lytham St Annes
- Ironman UK12th Jul, Bolton4.3(5)
- Superfeet Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis5(1)