The Big Brutal Swim will take place at the stunning, glacially formed Llyn Padarn which is known for being sixth deepest lake in Wales. It's also home to a fish called the Arctic Char, a species left over from the time of the last Ice Age - although none of our swimmers have spotted one yet.
This is held at the same venue as The Brutal Extreme Triathlons and therefore great preparation for the event later in the month. This event is open to wetsuit and non-wetsuit swimmers. There will be separate categories for wetsuit and skins swimmers.
The distances available are 2.5k, 5k and 10k.
The Big Brutal Swim weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
The Big Brutal Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Big Brutal Swim?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.