See any improvements? Be the first to make this page better.
The triathlon runs alongside the Tour of the Dengie Cycle Sportive & Fun Ride.
The Big East Triathlon is set in an ideal location for triathlon and is great preparation for Ironman, the season ahead, or anyone in search of a new challenge. There are two distances to choose from: Challenge Distance and Middle Distance.
The event consists of an Open Water Swim in the River Blackwater, Cycle around the quiet and scenic roads of the Dengie Peninsula and finishes with an inspirational lapped Run around the sea wall and marshes passing the historic St Peters Chapel. The Big East Triathlon has already established itself as a true classic!
How to enter the Big East Triathlon
- Triathlon: Swim 1.6km, Bike 82km, Run 20km
- Triathlon: Swim 0.8km, Bike 43km, Run 10km
Big East Triathlon routes
All course details and maps can be found at www.dengieevents.co.uk/big-east-triathlon
Big East Triathlon weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Big East Triathlon reviews
4 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- South Coast Triathlon20th Aug 2021, Seaford
- Stratford Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4.5(2)
- Warwickshire Triathlon3rd Oct, Stratford-upon-Avon4(2)
- Birmingham Triathlon25th Sep, Sutton Coldfield2.5(2)
- Cardiff Triathlon26th Jun 2021, Cardiff5(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.