Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. Run for fitness, run for charity, run for fun…just run! There’s no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. It’s all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
How to enter the The Big Fun Run Birmingham
- Run 5km
The Big Fun Run Birmingham route
The route starts and finishes on an open flat area of grass and from then onwards, the route remains on the path throughout, until reaching the finish area. Apart from approximately 50m of grass at the start / finish, the Big Fun Run Birmingham route is suitable for wheelchair users. The 50m of grass is on a slight slope and assistance may be required to ascend/decend this part of the course.
5KStart Time: 11:00am
Frequently Asked Questions
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Big Fun Run Birmingham reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Big Fun Run Birmingham?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Coventry Festival of Running21st Mar, Coventry4.3(1)
- Run Alton Towers 5k, 10k & Half Marathon13th Nov, Alton
- The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k3rd Apr, Burntwood4.9(7)
- Cheltenham Running Festival - June12th Jun, Cheltenham
- Chase the Sun Coventry 5k & 10k - June15th Jun, Coventry
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.