Big Fun Run is a series of 5k untimed runs staged within scenic settings throughout the UK from July to October. Run for fitness, run for charity, run for fun…just run! There’s no pressure, just some easy moves and lots of laughs. It’s all about getting involved, having fun and enjoying the whole experience of the day.
How to enter the The Big Fun Run series – Brighton
- Run 5km
The Big Fun Run series – Brighton route
5KStart Time: 11:00am
Meet the organiserOrganizer's website
The Big Fun Run series – Brighton reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Big Fun Run series – Brighton?
You may also like
- The Doddington Place Gardens 5k & 10k30th Apr, Sittingbourne
- Hackney Moves14th May, London4.6(49)
- Great South Run15th Oct, Portsmouth4.9(50)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit - July3rd Jul, Chichester1(1)
- Surrey Half Marathon11th Sep, Woking4.6(58)
- Running GP at Goodwood Motor Circuit – December5th Dec, Chichester
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.