Set amongst epic Snowdonia in the north west of Wales, this event truly offers one of the must stunning backdrops of any swim in the country. With varying distances to suit all levels of competitor this is one for the calendar - you'll even ride down to the start on a steam train!
How to enter the The Big Welsh Swim
- Swim 6km
- Swim 9km
- Swim 1.3km
- Swim 3km
The Big Welsh Swim routes
Mid way: 1.3km
One way: 3km
Two Way: 6km (you will not take the train on the 2 way swim)
Three way: 9km
The Big Welsh Swim weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
The Big Welsh Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Big Welsh Swim?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon27th Mar, undefined
- The Swim To The Edge Series – Solva Swim6th Jun, Solva
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim15th Aug, Haverfordwest
- The Marlow Classic24th May, Marlow