Set amongst epic Snowdonia in the north west of Wales, this event truly offers one of the must stunning backdrops of any swim in the country. With varying distances to suit all levels of competitor this is one for the calendar - you'll even ride down to the start on a steam train!
Mid way: 1.3km
One way: 3km
Two Way: 6km (you will not take the train on the 2 way swim)
Three way: 9km
Questions & answers
Find out more from members of the community who did it last year, or those already signed up.
0 questions • 0 unanswered
The Big Welsh Swim weather forecast
Foggy in the morning.
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
The Big Welsh Swim reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Big Welsh Swim?
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events25th Sep, Llanberis5(1)
- Limelight Sports - Swimathon15th Oct, undefined
- The Swim To The Edge Series – The Abereiddy Swim14th Aug, Haverfordwest
- Cardiff Bay Swim25th Jun 2021, Cardiff
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Dock2Dock Swim11th Sep, London3.8(4)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.