Open your season with this stunning sportive. The Black Legend is the tale of forbidden love, passion and murder, played out on top of the highest and most sacred hill on the Wiltshire Berkshire border ‰ÛÒ and the Black Legend Sportive will take you up this very same hill. Set in the beautiful countryside of the Berkshire, Lambourn and Marlborough Downs, the three well designed, anti-clockwise routes, roll along quiet country lanes passing through picturesque country villages. Each of the three courses starts and finishes at the John O‰ÛªGaunt School in Hungerford.
How to enter the The Black Legend Epic, Standard and Short
- Road Cycling: Bike 85mi, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 65mi, N/a
- Road Cycling: Bike 45mi, N/a
The Black Legend Epic, Standard and Short weather forecast
The Black Legend Epic, Standard and Short reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Black Legend Epic, Standard and Short?
You may also like
- Brighton Marathon Weekend11th Sep 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ride the Night London28th May 2021, Windsor
- Beyond New Forest Sportive (Saturday & Sunday)14th May 2021, Exbury
- Beyond Cotswold Sportive29th May 2021, England
- London to Brighton Bike Ride3rd Jul 2021, London
- Beyond Somerset Sportive (Saturday or Sunday)9th Apr 2021, Glastonbury
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.