Distances in this event
- Run 32mi
You may also like
- The Offas Dyke Path - Northern Quarter14th Sep, Llangollen
- The Maverick inov-8 X & Ultra Snowdonia21st Sep, Caernarfon4.5(6)
- Snowdonia Slate Trail Challenge28th Sep, Bangor
- The Llangollen Round Run Challenge10th May 2020, Llangollen
- Hell of A Hill Marathon 5 Day Challenge13th Nov, Heath Charnock
- Peak District Challenge20th Sep, Hathersage
From the organizerOrganizer's website
The Brenig Way Run Challenge is a 1 day, fully guided and supported run following the 32 mile linear trail, from Corwen, in the Vale of Llangollen to the Llyn Brenig Reservoir Dam, high on the Denbigh Moors.
The Brenig Way Run Challenge reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Brenig Way Run Challenge?
Questions & answers
Get answers from our team or a member of our dedicated community.
- Hi Can I changed my registration from Llangollen round to Brenig way challenge as I fell over on the ironbridge half marathon and hurt my ankle please ?