This is 'The World's Toughest Triathlon' (as voted for by 220 Triathlon in 2017) but it is renowned for it's low-key and friendly vibe. Every athlete, whether it's your first triathlon or 21st, will feel the massive support from not only the event crew, but the other competitors too. The challenging terrain and breathtaking scenery creates an awesome experience that will stay with you long after the aches and blisters have gone!
How to enter the The Brutal Extreme Triathlons
- Triathlon: Swim 1.2mi, Bike 58mi, Run 14.7mi
- Triathlon: Swim 2.4mi, Bike 116mi, Run 25.1mi
- Triathlon: Swim 4.8mi, Bike 232mi, Run 51.1mi
The Brutal Extreme Triathlons routes
The Brutal Extreme Triathlons start in the beautiful (and slightly chilly) Lake Padarn. The bike course goes through stunning scenery and over some challenging hills. And finally, the run takes you on a undulating trail round the lake and up and down Wales' highest mountain, Snowdon.
The Brutal Extreme Triathlons weather forecast
Possible light rain in the morning and afternoon.
Meet the organizer
Brutal Run are ranked #52 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Brutal Extreme Triathlons reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Reasons people recommend this event
You may also like
- The SportPursuit Slateman Triathlon, Duathlon & Swim Events13th Jun, Llanberis
- The Snowman Triathlon1st Aug, Betws-y-Coed
- Sandman Triathlon & Duathlon12th Sep, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll
- Wales Triathlon13th Jun, Fishguard
- The Fugitive5th Jul, Marlow
- The Islander – Middle Distance Triathlon18th Jul, West Mersea