This is a mixed-terrain course that takes athletes across hard track, tarmac and some grass. The route weaves throughout the park, taking in the Hampton Wick Royal Cricket Club and the Oval Club as well as a number of picturesque woods and lakes on show.
This is a fast and flat race - great for that end of season PB. The course will be clearly marked out and friendly marshals will be on-site to deal with any issues.
This is a lapped course, with the 5KM race completing it once and the 10KM runners doing it twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Bushy New Year 10K & 5K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 241 organizers
Members of the community who’ve improved this page and contributed to its accuracy.
Be first to contribute.
You may also like
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- adidas City Run: Fulham 10K5th Sep, London4.6(19)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Hever Castle Triathlon and Sport Festival25th Sep, Hever4.5(4)
- Conquer Crystal Palace 5k, 10k, 15k and Half Marathon11th Sep, London4(1)
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.