How to enter the The Bushy New Year 10K & 5K
- Run 10km
- Run 5km
The Bushy New Year 10K & 5K routes
This is a mixed-terrain course that takes athletes across hard track, tarmac and some grass. The route weaves throughout the park, taking in the Hampton Wick Royal Cricket Club and the Oval Club as well as a number of picturesque woods and lakes on show.
This is a fast and flat race - great for that end of season PB. The course will be clearly marked out and friendly marshals will be on-site to deal with any issues.
This is a lapped course, with the 5KM race completing it once and the 10KM runners doing it twice.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Bushy New Year 10K & 5K weather forecast
Light rain in the morning.
Meet the organiser
Are you the organizer? Claim this page
You may also like
- Cancer Research UK London Winter Run7th Feb 2021, London4.8(114)
- Weybridge 10k6th Dec, Shepperton4.6(193)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend17th Apr 2021, Brighton4.7(34)
- Olympic Park 5k & 10k - December12th Dec, London3.9(2)
- Kempton Park 5K, 10K & Half Marathon - November14th Nov, Sunbury-on-Thames
- Air Run - Richmond Park24th Oct, London
We're rebuilding our event pages and would love your input. Please suggest anything you would like to see on this page.