How to enter the The Century
- Run 26.2mi
- Run 6h
The Century routes
This course follows the Flitch Way, the old railway system that ran between Braintree and Bishops Stortford for exactly 100 years from 1869 to 1969. The trail follows, what is now, a hard packed footpath and it provides a beautiful setting for runners. Each lap is 4.4 miles, so in order to complete the marathon distance participants will need to complete 6 laps.
The endurance event is perfect for individuals looking for their next big challenge as they can take the race at the pace they choose. There is no minimum lap requirements, its just you and the open trail.
Please Note: In an effort to reduce the impact of the race on the environment there not be any cups provided by the race organiser. This means runners will be responsible for bringing their own bottles and cups to refill at the aid stations.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is your question about booking your place? See our Help Center
The Century weather forecast
Partly cloudy throughout the day.
Meet the organizer
The Century reviews
There are no reviews for this event yet. Raced here before? Be the first to review this event.
How was The Century?
You may also like
- Virgin Money London Marathon3rd Oct, London4.9(48)
- Richmond Runfest Half Marathon, Marathon, and 10K11th Sep, London4.6(4)
- The Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle4th Jul, Hever Castle4(1)
- Brighton Marathon Weekend18th Sep, Brighton4.7(34)
- Ministry Of Track4th Sep, Bury Saint Edmunds
- Brighton Marathon Weekend16th Apr 2021, Brighton