How to enter the The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k
Do it for a good cause. Make those miles count and register for a charity place.
- Run 10kmStandard EntriesCharity Entries
- Run 5km
- Run 0.6km
The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k routes
This event kick-starts outside the Innovation Centre. From here, athletes will loop clockwise around the scenic reservoir, across a mixture of walkways and trails.
This is a 5KM lapped route, with 10KM participants completing it twice.
There will be course marshals on site throughout the race and the route will be clearly distance marked.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k weather forecast
Meet the organizer
Nice Work are ranked #4 in the UK out of 559 organizers
The Chasewater Easter Egg 10k & 5k reviews (7)
4.9 out of 5 stars
You may also like
- Birmingham Running Festival - February22nd Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- The Birmingham 5k and 10k Winter Warmer Run8th Feb, Sutton Coldfield
- Simplyhealth Great Manchester Run24th May, Manchester
- Birmingham Insurance Institute Fun Run22nd Mar, Tamworth
- Asda Foundation Derby Half Marathon7th Jun, Derby
- The Cannock Chase Half Marathon & 10K25th Oct, Rugeley